DotA - 240 x 320 Wallpapers - Batch 4

Here we go with some more, Keep on rocking people...
I really love making these. With this batch of Six wallpapers, we now have about 30 Wallpapers in our little collection. Hope I'm not the only one who has all of them in my Cellphone and keep changing wallpapers everyday to make other Gamers fume with jealousy. :P


This was also a real difficult, I had to take care that it should not look too 'Razor'-ish. At the same time, the bolt must also not be stronger that Zeus's one. Based of Thunder Charge skill.



This was tricky. One single misalignment can ruin the entire beauty of this illustration. I had to correct the alignment several times to get this.



Treading on Lina was a real pressure. DotA fans would never forgive me if I messed this thing up. But I think I have not messed anything up for now!



I had this in mind for a long time. Nothing describes Ogre Magi more than what I have already done.



The reason I waited to do Pudge for so long, despite him being my personal favorite, was that I was debating to myself whether or not only 'chain' would be enough.



Yeah Baby! The Shocking Rockstar returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment