DotA 240 x 320 Wallpapers - Batch 3

Here's another pack of wallpapers for Cellphones. I came up with Six this time. I really hope you people would love them...


Zeus was easy. But since I used up the Storm Could of Razor, I had to redesign a really strong looking Lightning Bolt for Zeus. I think it worked out.



I know I broke the rules, but Furion is so handsome that I think You'll agree to me on this. :P



Moon was already used up for Balanar. Eclipse was I could think of.



This was the best illustration I came up with for Spectre. I think really suits her. If anyone has better suggestion, please comment.



Although Mirana's trademark skill is Arrow, Starfall was much simpler to execute. I think I'll keep arrows for someone else, at least for the time being. :)



This was hard. Many times I discarded the whirlwind for being too 'windy'. I think I finally got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment