DotA 2 - 240 x 320 Wallpapers - Minimal

Well guys, All of you know now, DotA 2 is coming. It's been one of my very favorite mods and I think I should do something to celebrate it's debut as a standalone game.

So, All I ended up in doing is to make exclusive Cellphone wallpapers! I kept the minimalistic approach while designing them, and I think you'll like the style as well. The six wallpapers set is here, Enjoy!


Enigma's Concept was pretty tough. All his skills are used in various situations and there's no trademark skill. He is versatile and awesome. But his three skills can be more of less illustrated with a similar vector art.

Y'mir is the newly added hero, With the trademark finisher Ultimate - Walrus Punch. That's all we need to make a good artwork.

Invoker's signature is his Runes, I had to work very hard to design runes that also resembled the rune names and the Hotkeys that are used most.

Simple Enough, Leoric is one tough guy who keeps coming back from the dead. What would be a better representation?

Clockwork is the trademark! BTW, Don't yell about the spelling. If DotA says 'Clockwerk' you stick to it!

The Symbol says it all. Thank You!

Stay Tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment