DotA - 240 x 320 Cellphone Wallpapers - Batch 5

Okay, Here is another set of Six Cellphone wallpapers, I hope you people like this stuff. Meanwhile, I have got a great feedback on PlayDotA.Com community that encourages me to keep up this work.

Psionic Trap was obvious skill I'd have chosen for illustrating Lanaya. It's her trademark skill, apart from Meld. Still, I think I have done nicely.


The Wisps that whirl around this cute little girl always remind me of butterflies. And I think people will agree to me on this.


Nothing is simpler than a deadly Katana that illustrates Yurnero properly.


I was initially very confused between the glaive and the dagger, I think I chose the best option.


I don't really know what ran through my mind when I made him like this, And I'm still wondering.


Sniper was difficult. I wanted to illustrate him with a Gun, but I finally settled only on the Scope. :P


Remade Zeus with a lot better Concept this time. This really makes him the master of Lightning.


No comments:

Post a Comment