DotA 240 x 320 Wallpapers - Batch 2

Hey all, To celebrate DotA 2, More 240 x 320 Cellphone Wallpapers are up for the grabs!
Alchemist's Concept is directly picked off his ultimate - Chemical Rage.

Night Stalker was fairly easy. Just make it an illusion of Day turning into a bloody night. That was fairly easy, except the part where to get the gradient proper.

Lycan was fairly straightforward, Wolf's paws placed one ahead of each other.

This girl was all about frost. Nothing would be more creative than a simple snowflake.

Ish'kafel was very difficult to pull off. He's very versatile, and all his skills seem very random at start. I was caught off between various ideas till I decided to put him the same was as I did for Enigma. A simple art that can be interpreted as Vacuum, Ion Shell and Surge as well.

Gondar was easy. His very first and trademark skill - Shuriken Toss - was too irresistible. I could not stop myself at all.

It's not easy to show off water or a warship without omitting details. So, his other skill - X marks the Spot was chosen for this Illustration.

Panda = Oriental Asia = Yin Yang. They are inseparable. Dare to argue on this one?

Fairy Wings almost killed me. I had to correct the alignment and rotations several times to make them look 'Organic' as they should be.

Huge Black Storm Cloud was easiest as one can get for this guy. Too easy, Meh.

Much more thoughts have gone by, before I realized that it was this simple!

As straightforward as Lycan. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment