SONAR : Nearing the Completion

Hey all,

Very glad to post that SONAR:ITD is nearing the completion. Since my last post here, I have added tremendous upgrades both core engineand the Cosmetics, I mean, graphics and visuals. I'm really glad that my first fully polished game is nearly finished and soon I'll be releasing it to you all.

The significant amount of changes have been made into the core system and engine. Now, since the health and energy bars have been added, and also a nice and slick looking interface to finally add a eye candy magic touch.

The core systems have again been improvised a lot. Resulting into much faster rendering than the previous versions. Additionally, many systems have been revamped since then. Post production effects have also been revamped and now, say better than ever.

The gameplay will be divided into various levels, with no serialized progression at all. You will be able to play any level at any time. But they will be divided into groups by difficulty of the levels. The blocks being EASY, NORMAL and INSANE.

The grading systems are also progressing well. All I can say now that the game could be released anytime within the next week.

And, the recent addition to the game is a tutorial level. Which explains the basics of the gameplay mechanics, which is rendered using the game's engine itself. The tutorial level should be enough to teach the basics to any casual gamer in no time.

Soon I'll be posting up a videos of the new gameplay and visuals, just stay tuned...

See ya' all!

No comments:

Post a Comment