The Return...

Well, for the past few months, the blog was kinda abandoned as I had my hands full of other academic things that do manage to bring you closer to the computer but don't really allow you to do anything else.

Now that I'm really kinda done with them, I can finally update this blog with some other new things.

Firstly, I did manage to salvage the old project called BftC. For those who remember, it was a WarCraft III modification that never really got off the ground despite a great amount of effort poured in by it's lead developers. The BftC comes around, with 3rd remake in the row. Featuring a brand nee terrain, new heroes and much newer mechanics. And not to mention a surprisingly small map size. Nevertheless, the project did not spring to the life out of passion but, the necessity. We'll discuss about that sometime later.

On the other news, we might actually see the games I made soon coming over to Android or iOS. But that's for the far future.

Coming up in the few posts, will be the spotlights for the new BftC and map analysis and new features.

That's about it. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment