DotA - 240 x 320 Cellphone Wallpapers - Batch 6 - Continued

Hello all.
As promised, to make more of these as I find time, I have returned with 8 more.
Hope you like 'em all.


This was there in my mind for quite some time. Also there had been one request for this from PlayDotA.Com community as well. I just realized what I had in mind.


Queen of Pain from a different perspective altogether! :P


Cartoon Version of Anub'arak was something I never thought I'd make. But after making Weaver I realized that it was possible to pull this one off as well.


Web has always been Broodmother's trademark skill. I could not stop myself.


I leave this one to you to figure out why.


I wanted him to be stylish, So I had to make him like this. Though I know most of you still prefer the classic Nevermore.


Self Explanatory. These fellows are always going Ka-Frickkin-BOOM!


Dazzle was difficult. Till the time I selected his third skill for this illustration. I had been wondering if this still suits him though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment