Time Limit : Brainstorm

The TIME-LIMIT is the simple theme and concept to build upon. However, it isn't really easy to execute. Many games have been constructed around this idea and each time it takes a variety of ways, bizarre forms and yet appeals to every single of us with the single, addicting element - the rush, hurry, speed and adrenaline.

However, making one based on it is totally crazy, and difficult as hell. As many games have been constructed on it. Its almost impossible to be original. Somewhere, or something would definitely overlap.

Honestly, I don't really care about overlapping. All I want is a unique concept that could turn things really well. Of course, I suppose I can handle it. And this is the place where I would keep posting about all the ideas I might get.

So, stay tuned people.
That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment